Pats on the Back:
- Mark Jarrell received an award from the Board of Regents to help pay for costs associated with a proposal titled "Center for Correlated Systems for Energy Applications" that he will be submitting to the Department of Energy. The award is for $5,906.
- Congrats to Jacob Marsh who ran the Boston Marathon on April 16th!
Lectures this Week:
CCT Applications Faculty Candidate, Wei Ku, will give a presentation Thursday, April 26 at 10:45 AM in 338 Johnston Hall.
- The CCT Industry Partnership Building Crawfish Boil will take place April 26 at 4:30 PM - 6:30 PM. in front of Johnston Hall.
- Prior approval is required for Special Meal Requests. Employees who make meal purchases without prior approvals may find that they must cover the cost of any monies spent for an unapproved event out of pocket. Dine-in restaurant meals are not allowed on LaCarte credit cards. Please contact Susie McGlone (firstname.lastname@example.org) prior to any special meal with visitor(s) to file the appropriate request for approval. Prior approval could take up to two weeks, so please plan accordingly.
- Please remember to send your news concerning grants, awards, conferences, or other pertinent information to CCT Event Coordinator Jennifer Fontenot at email@example.com
- Follow CCT with social media to access photos and see news, events or updated information. These pages are public; you do not need an account to view the information.
MAG (Mobile App-Art-Action Group): Everyone interested in the potential for Mobile Apps is invited to come and add their vision for these revolutionary devices. For more information visit: http://www.cct.lsu.edu/MAG
- Contact: Jesse Allison (firstname.lastname@example.org)
April 25: HPC Training: Data Graphics with Gnuplot
June 8-10: Red Stick International Animation Festival
June 18-22: Alice in Computation Land Summer Camp