Source: LSU News & Notes
DMAE is an intensive two year master’s degree in video game design, interactive design, visual effects and animation. Work with a diverse group of digital artists, programmers, musicians and researchers who are here to help you develop your ideas into the future of media. Imagine, collaborate, create, develop and surpass your wildest imagination. Classes begin January 2015.
· Develop specialist skills in a focus area
· Work with teams in a studio environment on projects
· Refine and hone technical and creative skills
· Maximize your career potential in a competitive field
· Discover your leadership potential
· Accelerate your career
DMAE classes will be held in the Digital Media Center on LSU’s campus, a new state-of-the-art center that is shared with Electronic Art’s North American Test Center.
For more information, visit the DMAE program website at http://dmae.lsu.edu.